Can Dish just leave their equipment and hardware mounted to the side of my house. I remove it there will be damage to the side of my house

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So I just finally upgraded to a Hopper3 from my 722. The First tech, last week, could not go up on roof because of snow, so had to reschedule. The tech that came out this week informed me they would not be able to go on my roof because of safety rules from dish. He installed a third dish on my roof(near the edge). Very disappointing as I built access into the chimney when I built the house just for dish install which now can't be used. Now I am left with a bunch of dish scrap left on my roof, including three mounts and two dish's, that I will have to find someone else to remove.

I had ongoing intermittant signal dropping issue. After reviewing what had been done Dish phone Tech said he put in a ticket for LNB replacement. Tech came out looked at the roof (2 storys up), and said it was an unsafe installation so he would not replace the LNB, and the Dish had to be put on the edge of my roof new holes drilled in the side of my house etc .etc. I told him no way. We "talked" for 5 minutes and he left in a huff. I called Dish and another service call was set up. A while later I got an email from Dish showing my signature acknowledging the service call that had just been made, but I had never signed anything.
I called Dish again was transferred to the office of the president explained the forgery that had occurred and was told they'd investigate. The next day a tech showed up, climbed the roof, and replaced the LNB. Asking him about the height he said was was new with Dish but during his training he had gone up on a roof higher than mine and had no idea why the previous tech said what he had said.

My takeaway was that Dish has some good people and some JERKS, and before I'd let any of them work on my house I'd want to know exactly what they were about to do and see if it made sense to me before allowing it happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)