Can I buy a VIP622 from dish Store?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

philhu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 1, 2004
Cold Boston Area
It is expensive, but then it is MINE!

Can I order it, get it and just transfer my current sub to it? I currently own an 811 that will go on EBAY.

Yes you will be able to buy one. :)

I am working with DishStore.NET to give our pub members supporters special pricing on it. :D

Hang in there!

Is dishstore gonna get any 211's soon? I know they have the 411 and with todays announcemnt on the 1 receiver/2 tuner deal it is looking like I am saving my upgrade for the 622.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yes you will be able to buy one. :)

I am working with DishStore.NET to give our pub members supporters special pricing on it. :D

Hang in there!

Scott,

Any word on this? I see Claude has the pre-order pages up. I'm getting in line, but would sure like to enter a discount code...:D

Thanks,
Red

Wow I am wondering why you would want to own it if you can lease it, unless you need more than 1. The lease fee is a wash in comparison to a additional receiver fee, and if it ever breaks down it's covered. So if its not because you need a 2 or more why buy???

Lease terms on the DISH'n It up agreement that I got tonight are no more than 2 811, 411, or VIP 211. Thats why I will probably be buying. I now lease one 211 and a 811... Purchased the 942 and the other 811.

Well if you want 2 get ready to pony up $700+ for the second as currently you are only allowed to get ONE MPEG4 receiver upgrade. Also the rebate will only be available after 4/1. Now I am not too clear on if you get the lease prior to 4/1 if you can still get the rebate. There seems to be a few posts indicating that only if you lease ON or AFTER 4/1 will you get the rebate.

I am perfect willing to pay $600-650 to OWN my equipment. I owned two 942s and want to take the funds from those and get two 622s to replace them. I know Scott mentioned before possibly a deal for pub members, was hoping to hear soon so I can get on the waiting list ASAP.

So, any further word on a discount on the 622s?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts