Can I buy a VIP622 from dish Store?

philhu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 1, 2004
Cold Boston Area
It is expensive, but then it is MINE!

Can I order it, get it and just transfer my current sub to it? I currently own an 811 that will go on EBAY.

Yes you will be able to buy one. :)

I am working with DishStore.NET to give our pub members supporters special pricing on it. :D

Hang in there!

Is dishstore gonna get any 211's soon? I know they have the 411 and with todays announcemnt on the 1 receiver/2 tuner deal it is looking like I am saving my upgrade for the 622.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yes you will be able to buy one. :)

I am working with DishStore.NET to give our pub members supporters special pricing on it. :D

Hang in there!

Scott,

Any word on this? I see Claude has the pre-order pages up. I'm getting in line, but would sure like to enter a discount code...:D

Thanks,
Red

Wow I am wondering why you would want to own it if you can lease it, unless you need more than 1. The lease fee is a wash in comparison to a additional receiver fee, and if it ever breaks down it's covered. So if its not because you need a 2 or more why buy???

Lease terms on the DISH'n It up agreement that I got tonight are no more than 2 811, 411, or VIP 211. Thats why I will probably be buying. I now lease one 211 and a 811... Purchased the 942 and the other 811.

Well if you want 2 get ready to pony up $700+ for the second as currently you are only allowed to get ONE MPEG4 receiver upgrade. Also the rebate will only be available after 4/1. Now I am not too clear on if you get the lease prior to 4/1 if you can still get the rebate. There seems to be a few posts indicating that only if you lease ON or AFTER 4/1 will you get the rebate.

I am perfect willing to pay $600-650 to OWN my equipment. I owned two 942s and want to take the funds from those and get two 622s to replace them. I know Scott mentioned before possibly a deal for pub members, was hoping to hear soon so I can get on the waiting list ASAP.

So, any further word on a discount on the 622s?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)