can i hide wally?

it is a 54! thanks. saved me about 3 hours of building a shelf!!
more like saving you 3 hours of hearing the wife complaining and then not even giving you a nano second before throwing out the next question :biggrin :Do_O.
we don't have dish but we have one of our 4K mini's up in the house with the projector never any issues

Sorry to say Wally is pemanently hidden.

1659988484763.png

• Sad
Reactions: charlesrshell
There is a Remote Finder feature that makes the remote beep after pressing the Remote Finder button on the front panel of the receiver. So, if you want to hide the remote, you had better make sure it is somewhere "out of range" like at the bottom of the nearest river. ;)
direct don't have remote finders that i know of makes it all the more fun :rolleyes :biggrin

Reactions: charlesrshell
oh depending on where waldo's hidden you might have to replace the batteries sooner since it has to go through walls or it's further away than normal vs being under the tv right in front of you

oh depending on where waldo's hidden you might have to replace the batteries sooner since it has to go through walls or it's further away than normal vs being under the tv right in front of you
Um, the remote has no idea of where the receiver is nor does it care. It puts out a radio signal at a set strength when activated.

Um, the remote has no idea of where the receiver is nor does it care. It puts out a radio signal at a set strength when activated.
i agree with you. i was speaking of the distance from his wally via the remote. i know mine wants the batteries more often because of the distance between the both of them. it really depends on there setup also we have a huge media room so that don't help

i agree with you. i was speaking of the distance from his wally via the remote. i know mine wants the batteries more often because of the distance between the both of them. it really depends on there setup also we have a huge media room so that don't help
That is entirely BS! The distance doesn't matter, it puts out one signal at a set power. That power makes it to the receiver or it doesn't.

That is entirely BS! The distance doesn't matter, it puts out one signal at a set power. That power makes it to the receiver or it doesn't.
ok then you care to explain this then? once the batteries go weak then there gonna be problems with the client responding since the set signal is getting weak??? iv'e had my clients tell me hey you need new batteries. though it's not that often

ok then you care to explain this then? once the batteries go weak then there gonna be problems with the client responding since the set signal is getting weak??? iv'e had my clients tell me hey you need new batteries. though it's not that often
That is easy. When the batteries get weak the signal declines. Another way to explain that is to think of a toy battery powered merry-go-round. As the batteries weaken the motor for that toy slows down. The point is, the batteries for the remote don't weaken any faster just because the receiver is in a closet. But I do see your point that the signal needs to be at a fuller power to go through walls.

Reactions: John2021

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts