Can I Just Get A Straight Answer?!?!

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I am so frustrated! When will we ever get a straight answer from customer service? I was planning to upgrade tomorrow to the 622 but I have some questions, can anyone help me?

1) Is the $100 rebate to existing customers still available for upgrading to one of the metal packages? If so, what is the expiration date for upgrading to qualify?

2) Have the issues with the 622 been resolved at this point; such as, video and audio stuttering, HDMI issues, & excessive heat of the receiver.

2) How long does it take for club dish awards to appear on your statement? How long before you receive your 5 free pay per view coupons?

This is the most informative place I know for Dish info, I would appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks!

1) Is the $100 rebate to existing customers still available for upgrading to one of the metal packages? If so, what is the expiration date for upgrading to qualify?

Yes it should be. Go to http://www.dishnetwork.com/100back to check out the deal. You have to upgrade to a metal HD pack, and then send in the downloadeable rebate form with your first statement showing the HD upgrade. I just sent mine in yesterday!! I had the same experience though, a CSR told me I wasn't eligible, but everything on the site and in the terms seems to indicate I am. Take a look at the form for pete's sake, it is obvious you qualify. I believe that at this point the expiration wasn't until the end of the year, but double check.
2) Have the issues with the 622 been resolved at this point; such as, video and audio stuttering, HDMI issues, & excessive heat of the receiver.

There is a new software release today (3.5??) that is supposed to fix video and audio stuttering problems. As for heat and reboots, I had a 622 E model, and it ran very hot and rebooted all the time. After a week I had them send me a new one, an F model, and this one is still hot but cooler than the E, and it hasn't rebooted at all.

Thanks guys......I can always count on you to get the skinny......unlike my Indian CSR friend named Steve or was it Tom? The one thing I get a kick out of when I call customer service in India. They always seem to have common American names with the heaviest Indian accents! :D :D :D

Anyone know about the Dish Club rewards and how long it takes?

a fan is the best. i put one behind my recivers. blowing though the stack. yes i know bad to stack. but i have 5 boxes vcr/dish/fta/dvd/cox cable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)