Can I move HD receiver to beach house on weekends?

I drive 72 in a 65 zone all the time. I took the tag off my mattress. Once I drank milk that was beyond the expiration date. Then I took a receiver to my vacation home for a week.

The DISH police have not caught me yet....they'll never take me alive. I will not go back to satellite prison.

I drive 72 in a 65 zone all the time. I took the tag off my mattress. Once I drank milk that was beyond the expiration date. Then I took a receiver to my vacation home for a week.

The DISH police have not caught me yet....they'll never take me alive. I will not go back to satellite prison.

lol...that made my morning! people should just lighten up!

gee wondered how long before you'd spew that line :rolleyes:
It happens at least once in any thread I see where someone is trying to rationalize something as legitimate that is expressly prohibited.

Because you can do something and it seems to meet your needs doesn't change the fact that you agreed not to do it.

Or unless the bottom line could increase big time without the audit department?

widespread stacking could devalue the service, and cause churn.

5 buddies who all have E.. 4 cancel service and they all share one account. Pay the fees, but come out ahead?

I dont believe this would be good for any provider! besides its theft of service

It happens at least once in any thread I see where someone is trying to rationalize something as legitimate that is expressly prohibited.

Because you can do something and it seems to meet your needs doesn't change the fact that you agreed not to do it.

Lighten up, Francis. There has got to be some other injustice in this world you can put your efforts into.

yeah like another site where they ban you if you for it :rolleyes:
(or telling you that you need 2 accounts when you only have one receiver on the account and you travel it between the home and the lake house)

widespread stacking could devalue the service, and cause churn.

5 buddies who all have E.. 4 cancel service and they all share one account. Pay the fees, but come out ahead?

I dont believe this would be good for any provider! besides its theft of service

I'm not up to 5 yet, but both of my girlfriends are planning to cancel their accounts when and if we can talk my wife into letting them move in with us.

I'm not up to 5 yet, but both of my girlfriends are planning to cancel their accounts when and if we can talk my wife into letting them move in with us.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

I actually have a close friend who has a wife AND a mistress for 20 years. Seen them both at some family functions.

So do you socialize with your group together?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts