Can I share/copy a Favorites List across Joeys/H3?

docdaddy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Birmingham, AL
About to go through the tedium of setting up my Favorites List so that I don't have to scroll through all of the shopping channels and religion channels and regional sports channels I don't get (though I really preferred how Directv gave me a Fox Sports Midwest and Fox Sports KC on dedicated channels, whereas on Dish I have Fox Sports MW on a dedicated/consistent channel, but they carry St Louis Cardinals games, and the Royals games are on varying Fox Sports MW alt channels.)

ANYWAY - is there any way to create a Favorites List on my H3 and be able to use that on my two 4K Joeys? Or do I have to manually recreate the same favorites list on all 3 (H3 + two Joeys?)

Thanks.

Remote paired to Hopper,
Hopper settings to remote 'save settings to remote'.
Take remote to Joey,
pair remote to Joey,
Joey settings to remote 'restore settings from remote'.
Repeat with any other desired Joeys.

Probably is easier to just create favorite list.

Remote paired to Hopper,
Hopper settings to remote 'save settings to remote'.
Take remote to Joey,
pair remote to Joey,
Joey settings to remote 'restore settings from remote'.
Repeat with any other desired Joeys.

Probably is easier to just create favorite list.
This will probably work however all configuration settings and timers are also transferred. You might end up with duplicate timers on the Hopper.

OK, sounds like I just need to do the upfront work to create the 3 lists manually. I ask because on the Genie if I create a favorites list on the Genie it is mirrored on the Minis, wondering if somehow it would work the same way here.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)