Can logos be changed to lists in the My Recordings.

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I have a Hopper WS and I am tired of looking thru pages of logos to find the program that I want to watch in MY Recordings. Is there any way to change the logo list to a line lists(get rid of logos), like the 722K had. Maybe Dish should add this option, I can't be the only one that does not like the logo type thing. My HWS is not an I phone. Why do they make them look like apps. The timers are in a line list. Adding an option should not be a major programing issue.

No way to change them

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I doubt there is NO way to change them. It may take some imagination and time and programmers salaries, but with software one can do most anything, especially as elementary as creating a list.

This has been a longstanding desire for many of us. I've gotten used to it. While I'd still like to see it, it is FAR MORE IMPORTANT to me to see them fix:

- EHD transfers failing more often than not.

- Icons sometimes not matching program name (ie: Project Runway showing a "Buying the Bayou" icon or some such.

- Icon listing of programs on DVR sometimes stopping WAY SHORT of the bottom of the list.

This has cost Dish money. For example, a golden opportunity was lost this weekend. My SiL was visiting us. Well, his 3 year old daughter was visiting us and he tagged along for some reason. ;) Anyway, he left Dish way back with the FX dispute, going to DirecTV. He liked my system, but with these problems he laughed and said he'd just upgrade to a Genie when he moves in a few weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)