Can no longer reach 922 Sling DVR from Web site? ...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

speedmaster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
NY
We've had the 922 Sling DVR since maybe February. So far it's been great and we love it. I often access the DVR from the Dish website to manage our recordings.

All of a sudden a couple weeks ago when I attempt to access the DVR from the web site I get the message: "This DVR appears to be offline." I press the "Reconnect" button with the same results.

I've gone through the support chat a couple times and they haven't helped. Our internet access is otherwise fine. the DVR otherwise works fine, and the DVR diagnostics tests all shows passing results.

I've left the DVR and Sling adapter unplugged for a couple minutes to reset them, a couple times.

Any ideas? Anyone ever run into this before?

Thanks very much in advance,
Chris

Join the club, sounds like the problem is increasing?...Call or get ahold of a Dirt member....Ive been waiting over a week and nothing!

What's a Dirt member>

ooops sorry, PM one of the members, they work for dish network and try to help .

ZachS@DISH Network
user-online.png
Official DISH Network Support

Mary can help, Ray, Im sure Im missing a few???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts