Can not receive Sport South Channel

drewhiggs

Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
Yesterday I did not see the Sport South Channel (437) in my 'All Chan' guide, so today I subscribed to America's Top 200 subscribtion package. After subscribing to America's 200, it still does not show up in my 'All Chan' guide. I called tech support, and they want to send me a new box, because they think it will solve my problem. The problem is, I have "moved", so I do not want them to send me a new box. I have done a power reset on the box, and it still does not display Sports South; is there something I am missing? Btw....I live in Austin, TX and I have a 722....I do not know if this makes a difference. Is there anyone else that lives in Austin, TX that can receive channel 437? I would really like to see the Braves on TV, since TBS stopped broadcasting the games.

Thanks for the help.

I live in Austin, TX and 'moved' to Dallas, TX.

Looks like I'm not going to be able to keep up with the braves now.

Yeah, I thought it was a little odd. Once he told me that he would send me a new box, I did ask if a new box would really display a channel that is not showing up right now, and he said 'yes'.

crazy.....I might think of "moving" to atlanta. my parents live in Cartersville, GA (about an hour northwest of atlanta), so I will look into it.