Can someone give me a strong transponder

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
Hi, can someone in mid-west (michigan) area tell me a strong transponder on sat 87 with the freq and sr? thanks

No need, I found it. Although it is my most southern c band sat and it did come in fine it is not working as good as it should. I put on the new c band lnbf I got yesterday Geosat pro c2 dual I am having a heck of a time getting it just right. While I was typing the above I noticed that it was going from red to green on my signal so I knew I was close then I went out with a ladder and turned the lnbf so that the 0 zero was on a horizonal plane to the dish and it is better now. I wish that the new c2 would have fit in my chapparel scalar ring as the one that comes with it leaves a bit to be desired.

Last edited:
I wish that the new c2 would have fit in my chapparel scalar ring as the one that comes with it leaves a bit to be desired.

interesting. My C2 fits fine in the scaler ring I have...of course I have no clue what kind of scaler ring it is...just one that I got with some old LNB's

I guess I should have tried it with other scalars. I had a dual c chaparral on it and only tried to use it. I got it set up now but it fits so loose in the scalar that it came with if you move the coax it will tilt the lnb from side to side. I hate to screw it any tighter in the scalar as I am afraid of cracking it.

I got that sat tuned in. and many others. I will say it took alot of the guess work out of using the dual c with a zinwell and disecq switch. thanks for getting back with tp.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts