Can Someone Give Me Info?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kirkdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
If I signed up for Direct tv, with a regular free 2 room install......and then wanted to upgrade 1 tv to HD.......how much is direct tv charging for that upgrade HD box?

How many HD channels are they offering in that 125 channels soecial I see on tv?

If I use my OTA for local HD channels, are those channels included into the PG for direct tv....or do I have to switch antennas or something? They don't offer these over the sat.?

kirkdj said:
If I signed up for Direct tv, with a regular free 2 room install......and then wanted to upgrade 1 tv to HD.......how much is direct tv charging for that upgrade HD box?

How many HD channels are they offering in that 125 channels soecial I see on tv?

If I use my OTA for local HD channels, are those channels included into the PG for direct tv....or do I have to switch antennas or something? They don't offer these over the sat.?

Okay...you can get a Directv HD receiver for about $299 and up and somewhat cheaper if you don't mind ebay. I got mine for $250 (new in box).

here is a link to the HD pac from DirecTv

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/imagine/HDTV_pricing.dsp

Yes the PG includes the OTA PG detail...there is no switching.

For probally the 1,000,000 time...HD is a bandwith hog...they don't have the transponders to offer locals in HD via sat. On another board I heard dealers talking about a new HD offer from Direct...give you the receiver...Ant and install for a discounted price. They were saying that this was a limited test.

Later

Rick

Status
Please reply by conversation.