Can someone post the AM21 database link for me?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I saved it on Word, but I've since lost it after clearing out my computer. I may need it in the future in case channels are added or if I want to add surrounding markets to my lineup. Thanks in advance.

This again?!!?

Tips and resources and then download the domestic Excel file at DBStalk. Shouldn't you ask there about their site, just saying....

I could post the link but I know I have personally given it to you 3 times and other users have, too.

This again?!!?

Tips and resources and then download the domestic Excel file at DBStalk. Shouldn't you ask there about their site, just saying....

I could post the link but I know I have personally given it to you 3 times and other users have, too.
Um, I spent OVER AN HOUR looking for it myself before asking. I already stated that my computer lost it before even looking or asking. I kept it saved on Microsoft Word prior, and wasn't expecting it to lose some of my files. There is NO NEED to be rude. No one is perfect. There is something to harp at for EVERYBODY, even you. I also haven't asked anything regarding this for TWO YEARS. Would you talk like this to a person in real life, or just anonymously online? Whether you're rude to people in real life or just online, is pretty cowardly. It's just more cowardly if you only do it anonymously online.

Um, I spent OVER AN HOUR looking for it myself before asking. I already stated that my computer lost it before even looking or asking. I kept it saved on Microsoft Word prior, and wasn't expecting it to lose some of my files. There is NO NEED to be rude. No one is perfect. There is something to harp at for EVERYBODY, even you. I also haven't asked anything regarding this for TWO YEARS. Would you talk like this to a person in real life, or just anonymously online? Whether you're rude to people in real life or just online, is pretty cowardly. It's just more cowardly if you only do it anonymously online.

Are you being serious?

First of all it's an Excel file so I would save it there so it works correctly.

Second, I wasn't being rude, I was being factual. There is a difference, but that's another discussion that the mods wouldn't like if I posted.

Third, in real life if someone asked me for the same thing 4 times in 2 years, I would definitely remind them that it's getting old.

Okay, we have all made our points, time to move on. Thanks.

First of all it's an Excel file so I would save it there so it works correctly.

I simply write down the zip codes I want on Word, then I type all the links (such as the link with markets with two sets of locals) that would help me there as well. That's what I meant. I didn't save it on Excel as well prior, but now I saved it on both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts