Can we Make Nascar HotPass commercial Free?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I know its asking alot, but its getting annoying when they are talking on the radio and the driver channel goes to break with the commercials. You miss what the driver and the team are communicating as flipping to the driver audio real quick takes a second or two, thus missing the coversation.

Is there anyway that when there is a commercial break we can get rid of the commercial audio and keep it on the drivers audio/ commentry for the channel. For instance... I love watching JR's channel, and the commentry from the hot pass channel, well the driver and and spotter are talking and it gets cut off due to the commercial, Swapping audio back to the Dr channel takes a second and due to delays you miss the conversation. Can we just get rid of the commercials all together, or dump the audio from the commercials. I payed to hear JR talk with his spotter not to hear sprint's new cellphone that is an iphone knock off and never act like a real iphone. :)

I know its asking alot, but its getting annoying when they are talking on the radio and the driver channel goes to break with the commercials. You miss what the driver and the team are communicating as flipping to the driver audio real quick takes a second or two, thus missing the coversation.

Is there anyway that when there is a commercial break we can get rid of the commercial audio and keep it on the drivers audio/ commentry for the channel. For instance... I love watching JR's channel, and the commentry from the hot pass channel, well the driver and and spotter are talking and it gets cut off due to the commercial, Swapping audio back to the Dr channel takes a second and due to delays you miss the conversation. Can we just get rid of the commercials all together, or dump the audio from the commercials. I payed to hear JR talk with his spotter not to hear sprint's new cellphone that is an iphone knock off and never act like a real iphone. :)

Here's how to do it. When the audio switches from hotpass announcers to network audio hit the green button and go to "team" audio. You will then hear the driver audio not the commercials etc. Then when you see the network picture return to the race you can switch back to hotpass audio with the green button. I generally watch the whole race on the Jr. team audio and only switch to network audio if there is something I notice that I want to hear their commentary on such as a wreck etc.

Here's how to do it. When the audio switches from hotpass announcers to network audio hit the green button and go to "team" audio. You will then hear the driver audio not the commercials etc. Then when you see the network picture return to the race you can switch back to hotpass audio with the green button. I generally watch the whole race on the Jr. team audio and only switch to network audio if there is something I notice that I want to hear their commentary on such as a wreck etc.

What your saying is what im doing, but the switch over is not seemless and the audio between the driver's channel is often ahead of the nascar hotpass commentry for the drivers channel, thus sometimes when you do that you miss out half of the conversation or all of it, and sometimes it takes a few seconds for the reciver to make the switch. Honestly the hotpass channel would be better if the commercials were eliminated. I can see keeping them up there in the box on the right side, but they need to not switch the audio to the commercials and keep the commentators up and talking during the commercials and keeping a tab at the track.

Other sports are diffrent as there is nothing going on during commercials, but nascar is diffrent as anything can happen at any time, commercial or not.

It was commercial free when it was on InDemand. But when D* took over, they added 2 announcers per channel (plus all the supporting people) HD, Multiple audio feeds, etc. They offer it for the same price as InDemand did, $99.

Unfortunately if they dropped the commercials, they would have to increase the price to cover the added expenses.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)