Can you help me hookup hdd 200 to 4dtv 920

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gweedow

Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
pennsylvania
Hello all,

I need help or diagrams showing how to hook up a Motorola hdd 200 to a 4dtv 920. I was shown a url from here how to do that but It was to hook up the hdd 200 to a 4dtv 922. Sorry, but I must be doing some thing wrong. Once again my 4dtv receiver is the old 920. I just want the help for the that one. I have most of the cables maybe I need a different one. Pictured diagram would be good, and the correct names of the cables. I would like to get stereo sound from the 920. That is why I got the hdd 922. E-mail to me if possible. I've done a search on the hdd200 to 920 hookup with no luck. Thanks,Jim

I have that

Thanks Lak7, I have that install pdf. It shows the newer 4dtv 922 hookup to the hdd 200. I have the older 4dtv 920. lately I've been a dummy it seems on how to hook up the hdd200 to my 4dtv 920. I just want to get stereo from the hookup. I can't get tru dolby sound from a 4dtv 920. What I would like is a stright forword diagram of a hdd200 to a 4dtv920 and to a tv, then to a surround sound system receiver. The 4dtv920 dose not have any of the digital or optical connections. Or would like a very detailed write up on how to hookup. Thanks, can any one help?

I can't get tru dolby sound from a 4dtv 920.
The connections are the same from the 922 or the 920, with the exception that there is no Digital Sound output from the 920.
The MMAP cable will carry the Digital Sound from the 920 to the HDD200, so just connect the Digital Sound Out from the HDD200 to the Sound Receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)