Can you lock channels on remote access?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
I have the 9000 level channels locked on my DVR but find that when I set a recording via remote access it usually goes to the 9000 levels even when I am looking at the lower channel numbers.

So is there a way to lock channels on remote access like I did on the DVR? I cannot find an option to do this anywhere on the remote access page.

They actually have a check box on the remote access signup now that states the channel locks do not apply.

You have to agree before it lets you access for the first time.

This wasn't there when I signed up for it but, I just did it for my mom today.

They actually have a check box on the remote access signup now that states the channel locks do not apply.

You have to agree before it lets you access for the first time.

This wasn't there when I signed up for it but, I just did it for my mom today.

I have been using remote access since the beta so I did not see this either.

I also see no HD channels on there right now. I made sure I still have HD and platinum on my account but I cannot see them on remote access.

Remote access is a nice feature but it still does not feel "ready for prime time" to me.

I have the 9000 level channels locked on my DVR but find that when I set a recording via remote access it usually goes to the 9000 levels even when I am looking at the lower channel numbers.

So is there a way to lock channels on remote access like I did on the DVR? I cannot find an option to do this anywhere on the remote access page.
I have them locked too, and hidden - and they don't show up in Remote Access. Check again, or hide them first and then check.

That's how it's done. There is no option in the remote access page, it's on your sat receiver. It's probably worth trying now that the remote access is back up and running (for now).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)