Canada dish customer internet

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Cash is easy to lose and can't be easily replaced. I've had the unfortunate experience of losing my wallet before; fortunately I had no cash inside. Several phone calls to banks and I was on my way to free replacements.

Remember Traveler's Cheques? I can tell you from sorry experience, those can be rather difficult to replace as well.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
This thread has gone so far off the rails, I thought I’d bring us back on topic by leaving this here......

678E5B22-3C2E-4B6E-8D47-1127BD9B7A7B.jpeg

I would guess, unless Dish gets a flag of some sorts that they have to look into, they will look the other way. After all they are getting $$$$. I am told the Canadian satellite services like Shaw are much the same way. Legally they cannot sell to the U.S., but they are aware that people find ways around it. If it were me, I would not connect an internet connect to the Dish receiver up there that may be traced. I would not take the chance. But that is me.

There was a dealer in Detroit (not me) who won a car for selling the most satellite accounts.

Dish knew dam well 90% of them activated in Windsor Ontario Canada and choose to look the other way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)