Canada dish customer internet

How many kids did you have to get that $150.00 passport for?

We don't have kids but if we did, we would get them passports. We live in Buffalo and it would be totally worth it. There's so much that Canada has to offer it would be a shame not to expose them to it.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Probably more than 99% of Americans do not regularly travel outside of the country. So this ‘convenience’ would be a non issue for most.
Considering how many Americans I met overseas, the idea that almost all Americans never leave the country is ridiculous. I'm guessing you don't and that's fine but don't assume everyone in the entire country is like you. Also don't assume that only the wealthy 1 percent travel overseas, that's just not true. None of the Americans I met overseas were rich.

Considering how many Americans I met overseas, the idea that almost all Americans never leave the country is ridiculous. I'm guessing you don't and that's fine but don't assume everyone in the entire country is like you. Also don't assume that only the wealthy 1 percent travel overseas, that's just not true. None of the Americans I met overseas were rich.

What I meant was, the vast majority of 320,000,000 never leave the country. I am sure it’s higher than 1% of course, but I venture to bet those that do REGULARLY is not much more than that.

Then why do 42% have passports?

I’ve been overseas many times. Granted, mostly on the Navy plan. But in every single instance, I couldn’t swing a dead cat without hitting another American.

Well, in the remoter part of Bali, it was my wife and I, and a German backpacker. The locals did not like the German.

Can’t swing a live cat. They fight back.

According to this article A Record Number of Americans Traveled Abroad in 2016 in 2016, 67,000,000 or about 21% traveled internationally. Out of that ‘international travel’ 37,000,00 only went as far as Canada or Mexico that would be 11.5% of the population and 55% of those that traveled internationally. About 6 million went to the Caribbean and about 4 1/2 million went to Asia. Close to 12,000,000 went to Europe. So about 80% never leave the country, and out of those that do approximately 64% go no farther than Canada, Mexico, or our Caribbean neighbors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)