Canadian Satellite services

jaray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2010
Northern Ontario, Canada
I'd like to suggest that the Canadian satellite services forums be listed under the "Entertainment Providers" section just as all the other providers are. I think it would be great to have ALL the providers in one section.....thoughts??

Yes, I'd have to agree.

I'd certainly put it before some of the choices at the top of the page:
- Cable and Fiber-Optic Television Discussions
- The Streaming Video / IPTV Discussion Forum
- SIRIUS/XM Radio
No, come to think of it, I'd put ahead of ALL the above.
But then, I'd put OTA Digital broadcast TV ahead of all the above, too. ;)

Perhaps the placement reflects the popularity (traffic) for the specific forum?
Well, if that were true, wouldn't we put FTA Satellite ahead of DirecTV...?... :eek:

Perhaps?

But then again this forum(Sat guys) is mainly geared towards US subs then Canadian subs.

I would say(and this is only a guess)that 95% of the memebers are from the US and 5% are from Canada hence the different Forums are listed in such a way to(I'm assuming)the most popular to least popular.

Not sure if that would be a good idea of putting all the providers in one forum, but then again I'm only a memeber and not the Forums owners therefore its up to them to decide.The only thing I wish would come back is the BEV Link Center. I know there was an issue with it and since its not back I guess the problem wasn't resolved. To bad I really like that it truly told you what BEV was actually carring and what TR & CH. :( :mad: :rant:

Last edited:
The location of the readers is completely irrelevant as to where a forum sits and the technology it represents. It's a provider of satellite television to a potential 30 million people. Why would it not belong in the same area as all of the other providers in North America?

Last I checked, this was a public forum open to everyone. Wouldn't someone looking for some support or reading about a bev switching issue naturally go to the entertainment providers section?

Anyway, I don't want this to turn to a rant, I'd just appreciate Scott's attention on this one....thanks

The location of the readers is completely irrelevant as to where a forum sits and the technology it represents. It's a provider of satellite television to a potential 30 million people. Why would it not belong in the same area as all of the other providers in North America?

Last I checked, this was a public forum open to everyone. Wouldn't someone looking for some support or reading about a bev switching issue naturally go to the entertainment providers section?

thanks

Good points,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts