Canceling Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

scots

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Will I need to send the LNB back to DIRECTV when I cancel? Anything else I'll need to return other than the receivers?

I'm going to be moving next month. The original plan was to close on the new house on April 7 and then close on my current house April 13, giving me about a week to have a leisurely move. The closing on my new house has been pushed out to April 21 now, so I'm going to have a little over a week where I'll be "homeless" with nowhere for them to send the return box to. So...I'm thinking I'll wait until I'm in the new house to call and cancel since I don't know how long it'll take them to get the return box to me - and don't want to cancel early and have no TV for a while. I don't want to leave something behind at the old house that I'll be needing to send back to them.

Directv only wants the receivers/dvrs back, maybe the remotes.

Reactions: scots
Only the receivers are what they'll want back. You can include remotes / cords but they won't penalize if you don't.

If you want DirecTV at the new place give them a call because they offer mover deals with some promo rates / free premiums following a move with a 12 month commitment.

Reactions: scots
I'm going to have gigabit fiber internet at my new house, so I'm going with streaming. Probably Sling.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts