Cancellation Fee

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

js6425

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
We currently have the tv, dsl, phone, and wireless bundle from at&t. If I were to switch from Dish Network tv to U-verse, could they lower or eliminate the cancellation fee since I am still paying at&t for video services? I am still in my 2 year contract.

are you sure it's a 2 year commitment. Mine was only 18 months. I thought dish only had 18 month committments. oh nevermind i see you have dish through at&t.

I didn't think the fee was that much, Something like $13.33 a month or something like that for the time you will be missing. Is your's higher? Example: I had ten months left, so I would have to owe them $133.33 +/-.

I think you should be able to call AT&T and they can transfer the existing account over.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there would be a cancellation fee since technically your still with Dish, your basically just bundeling the account with the phone company.

The U-Verse man came knocking on my door yesterday and I was all excited. Until I started to compare packages. Seems Dish HD is still the better route for me.

I think you should be able to call AT&T and they can transfer the existing account over.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there would be a cancellation fee since technically your still with Dish, your basically just bundeling the account with the phone company.

I would be moving from AT&T/DISH to AT&T U-Verse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)