Cancellation Fee

js6425

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
We currently have the tv, dsl, phone, and wireless bundle from at&t. If I were to switch from Dish Network tv to U-verse, could they lower or eliminate the cancellation fee since I am still paying at&t for video services? I am still in my 2 year contract.

are you sure it's a 2 year commitment. Mine was only 18 months. I thought dish only had 18 month committments. oh nevermind i see you have dish through at&t.

I didn't think the fee was that much, Something like $13.33 a month or something like that for the time you will be missing. Is your's higher? Example: I had ten months left, so I would have to owe them $133.33 +/-.

I think you should be able to call AT&T and they can transfer the existing account over.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there would be a cancellation fee since technically your still with Dish, your basically just bundeling the account with the phone company.

The U-Verse man came knocking on my door yesterday and I was all excited. Until I started to compare packages. Seems Dish HD is still the better route for me.

I think you should be able to call AT&T and they can transfer the existing account over.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there would be a cancellation fee since technically your still with Dish, your basically just bundeling the account with the phone company.

I would be moving from AT&T/DISH to AT&T U-Verse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)