Cancelled Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
100 minutes of long distance? Is that a joke? Any halfway decent phone company gives unlimited long distance in the US and sometimes Canada. I haven't paid for "long distance" for years. It sounds like something from the 1980's. You should be able to get unlimited without paying extra.

This is a fiber optics cable company and I'm thinking it is cell phone rates..

:confused:

I just cannot pay that kind of money to watch a TV. Not my values

Well I called them back and told them not to cancel my account after all.

Values must have changed within 60 minutes.
:D

No my dear , I got another discount within the last 60 minutes. HA HA

The cable companies are a joke.

My GF lost her COMCAST cable TV, phone and internet service one day last week. She had to wait around from 4:00-6:00 on Saturday for a COMCAST service person to come out. It turns out some idiot from COMCAST accidentally disconnected her townhouse in the green box outside. I told her to watch her bill and make sure they don't charge her for that service visit. They aren't supposed to since it was an issue outside but who knows, they might. If anything they should pay her or credit her account for being without service for 3 days.

The Cable companies , Satellite companies , and Car Insurance companies are all right there together . They rip off the customers with outlandish rates. They are all very close kin to our lying politicians.

The jokes on us.

100 minutes of long distance? Is that a joke? Any halfway decent phone company gives unlimited long distance in the US and sometimes Canada. I haven't paid for "long distance" for years. It sounds like something from the 1980's. You should be able to get unlimited without paying extra.[/quote

No , I have NEVER in all my life ( and I am a LOT older than you) known of ANY phone company giving free unlimited long distance . You get what you pay for.

The 1980"s . Ha ha. Sounds like your in dreamland .

Are we talking about land-line phone svc? I get unlimited long-dist U.S./Canada svc with my Verizon FIOS bundle ('net) and land-line phone svc.

NO they did not make it clear. I have had it for 2 and a half years. and it has just gone up. What they did was to increase the rates. They just gave me two discounts And when I use up the Discounts and they don't give me another , I will go to Dish Network for a much cheaper rate. That's the bottom line.

Hey no stealing my lines.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts