Cancelled: Need to Send LNB Back?

kingbenj

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
Detroit, MI
I just cancelled my Dish since I'm moving to Hawaii (I'm going to go with cable at first while I figure out all the options over there).

I need to send my 622 back since it is a lease -- but they also said I need to send the LNB back. I don't mind doing that -- it's just a pain to climb up there and get it. Do they really want that back? If I don't send it will they care?

Call DishStore 313-365-6006 and ask Claude if he has a dead LNB he would sell you for $5 and send it to dish. :)

You don't have to climb a ladder. :)

You might get charged for it if you don't send it with the receiver. Tell them you can't get on a ladder and you will need a technician to take it out. I believe they will either arrange that or change the requirement...

Been to Hawaii twice - loved it, especially the diving in Hanauma Bay, the "Tables" off the North Shore and the Kona coast. Got to play a bit with a particularly feisty huma huma nuka nuka a'pu'a'a (the state fish) in the park, and did a wonderful night dive with the mantas off Kona. I'll head back in a heartbeat when I can get some time again. Good luck to you there...!

bhelms said:
You might get charged for it if you don't send it with the receiver. Tell them you can't get on a ladder and you will need a technician to take it out. I believe they will either arrange that or change the requirement...

Been to Hawaii twice - loved it, especially the diving in Hanauma Bay, the "Tables" off the North Shore and the Kona coast. Got to play a bit with a particularly feisty huma huma nuka nuka a'pu'a'a (the state fish) in the park, and did a wonderful night dive with the mantas off Kona. I'll head back in a heartbeat when I can get some time again. Good luck to you there...!

Another good idea, thanks!

And thanks for the well wishes. Detroit to Hawaii could be a tough adjustment :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts