Cancelled Shows?

Fox Orders Six Scripts for ‘Bones’ for 2009-10 Season

By Josef Adalian
Fox is moving closer to picking up another batch of “Bones.”
The network just ordered six scripts of the 20th Century Fox TV crime drama, with an eye to using the episodes during the 2009-10 season. While not an official renewal, the script order is a good sign that the network plans to greenlight “Bones” for a fifth season later this spring.
Source & More: tvweek.com

Life on Mars was cancelled. I liked that one.

Yeah it looks like it is gone, but at least it seems that they wrote an ending for it. So, perhaps they will actually get a chance to tell us what happened and how/why he went back to 1973 if he really ever did.

THR has updated this page...

TV Series Survival Status Report

TV Series Survival Status Report --The Live Feed

The ones I watch that are on the edge:

Chuck
Kath + Kim
Terminator
Doll House
Reaper

What I always find interesting is that networks tend to cancel series for low ratings, and then put in a show with even lower ratings. It is such a brutal system where shows are not allowed to find audiences. Then they line up against each other. They move a show that is doing OK in a time slot to another night to try to compete against a show and end up killing the ratings.

Life on Mars was cancelled. I liked that one.

I thought Life on Mars was a limited run series? You know, one that actually had a planned ending like its British predecessor. I mean really, how long can they drag this out without getting rediculous.

I love the series even though it is totally over the top when it comes to the detectives' conduct. In that respect it is worse than the worst Quinn Martin series of the era. I always expect to see a Chuck Connors look-alike to be running from an exploding car on a bridge at the beginning. It really needed an ending. I'm glad it's getting that chance.

BTW this coming episode has been titled the "series finale" for some time.

See ya
Tony

Chuck and Reaper? Are you kidding me? These are two of my favorite shows! When a favorite of mine gets canned I have to find another show to replace it with.

11 sci-fi TV shows that could be canceled tomorrow

Several shows stand on the precipice of cancellation. Many of them are fighting for their lives, with hopes they won't end up like Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone, Stargate Atlantis, Life on Mars, Kyle XY or The Ex-List. Some of them have had multiple seasons to make their case, while others are brand-spanking-new and discovering that getting viewers to tune in isn't always easy.

Source & More: Scifiwire.com

Fringe and Lie To Me are my favs from FOX. They would be crazy to cancel Fringe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts