Cannot figure out FTA receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I suspect that corotor, I've had a bunch of those things tear up. C-band will work fine, but ku will be stuck on one polarity or not work at all. This happens when the little plastic rod that turns the ku-probe breaks in two. I'd pop that cover off the end of the feed horn, have somebody change channels on the receiver and watch the parts to see if the probes both move when you change polarity. That, or bad ku cable, connectors , or ku lnb has died. Hope that helps.

the strangest thing happened, i unplugged the fta receiver and left it unplugged over night, plugged it back in and i was able to get all my channels back, had to rescan of course. it's working fine now. (strange piece of equip)

That's good news, maybe the box just needed a reboot. Or a factory reset. If it's slaved to a 922, could it be the wiring, perhaps?

that is a possiblility, i do have it slved to my 922, do u have a diagram on how it should be wired, sould ther be another way to connect it ti the 922.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)