Cannot Get AMC 5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

limeme

Original poster
Aug 7, 2004
Hi guys i posted about 2 weeks ago about true south i believe i am right on the arc with my 20" dish and a standard lnb but when i put my 33" dish up and universal lnb i get nothing i have the motor set at 47 and dish to 40 but still nothing i am in Hamilton Ont Canada thanks.

The universal LNB will not work with a signal meter if you are using one, the L.O. setting for a universal LNB is 09750 make sure you change it to that!

I have it set to universal 9750-10750 on my pansat 2500 a do my angles seem to be right for were i am

The angles seem right, you may have to just keep plugging away and eventually you will get it. If its the SG2100 motor you set the elevation to your latitude and from there slight adjustments to the dish is all you need.

Thanks i will keep going at it it just gets frustrating when with the 20 i can get all the Sat's i don't want 2 get and all the fta ones nothing but i will not give up :)

I am sure you are not far away, we are here to help keep the questions coming if we can help at all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts