Can't access On Demand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tugboat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
My broadband connection is set up (has been for years). It has an assigned IP and passes the broadband connection test. Yesterday I tried to access dish platinum and got the normal screen, but it wasn't populated with the lists. I backed out and tried the TV section and when I tied to list by network, I get an error 145 and message about not being able to access the network server. The last time I use on demand was about 3 months or so ago and it was working. Nothing has changed, yet the only thing that responds to the broadband connection is the test (and I'm not sure that does anything beyond checking to see if it has a connection and IP address with the router).

I chatted with support and they couldn't help. Said something about fixing in software (not confident that's true). I'm hoping someone here has some insight.

Thanks!

Tugboat said:
My broadband connection is set up (has been for years). It has an assigned IP and passes the broadband connection test. Yesterday I tried to access dish platinum and got the normal screen, but it wasn't populated with the lists. I backed out and tried the TV section and when I tied to list by network, I get an error 145 and message about not being able to access the network server. The last time I use on demand was about 3 months or so ago and it was working. Nothing has changed, yet the only thing that responds to the broadband connection is the test (and I'm not sure that does anything beyond checking to see if it has a connection and IP address with the router).

I chatted with support and they couldn't help. Said something about fixing in software (not confident that's true). I'm hoping someone here has some insight.

Thanks!

I get the same issues in my 922, wish I could tell you a fix but sadly it just works when it wants. Good news is you are not alone. Resetting does not seem too help me,i just try later.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I've been trying for two days now. Figures that when they let me know I can access all of HBO's On Demand library, the darn thing doesn't connect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)