can't access SiriusXM channels online

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I pay for it in my car. Since they don't allow paying customers to get online access for free with their regular subscription, it only makes sense that they don't allow people getting it as part of their Dish subscription to bypass their internet service by Dish anywhere or sling.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

DISH provides SiriusXM just like they provide other channels (for private home viewing). If they want to offer them streaming, they change the agreement to allow that. The new SiriusXM is a different monster now that they have their own online offering and it seems likely that they asked to have it removed from DISHAnywhere (or DISH offered to remove it to bolster SiriusXM revenues).

Where did you pay to listen to SiriusXM online? I'm not sure we are really paying for, or at least not much for SiriusXM from DISH let alone to listen online. Another I want it for free....

I don't get this logic at all. People aren't getting SiriusXM free any more than any other channel. You pay for a package of channels from Dish. You aren't getting anything free. I fail to see how streaming the SiriusXM channels with Dish anywhere is any different than streaming ESPN or CNN.

I think they are setting a dangerous precedent by removing channels from Dish Anywhere. Now other channels can use this in their contract negotiations. Give us more money to allow Dish Anywhere access or block our channel from that service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)