Can't change channels when PTAT is recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dlmcmurr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
Tennessee
My son is complaining that for the past week or two that whatever channel (non-PTAT) he is watching live on his Hopper when PTAT kicks off he is stuck with until PTAT ends. I haven't looked further into it yet, probably will tomorrow evening. I haven't seen any other similar complaints on here, though. Probably happened about the same time the two networks quit hopping over commercials. We tried pulling the power cord this evening during PTAT and it came back up with the same problem. It's an H2K.

Thanks,
Dave

If the other 2 tuners are in use for recordings or live tv, then he would have to watch PTAT, one of the shows recording, or something previously recorded. I second the idea to press the red button, see what is on, and the activity/location, and then go from there. If a free tuner, he can select an available tuner.

Hit the red button and see what all of the tuners are doing. It sounds like all tuners are in use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts