Can't create a mydish account.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Somedoug

Original poster
Oct 23, 2018
Pennsylvania
I'm a new dish customer. We have now had the service for a month and a half, and mydish still refuses to let me create an account. I've tried evedy combination of phone number, reciever number,account number, security code and last four of social... evrything I try returns:
"Error
We are unable to identify and / or verify your DISH account using the information provided. Please correct / confirm and try again."

I've tried customer support chat the 800 number several times. The most recent excuse was "there is an issue affecting some people creating mydish accounts, IT is aware of it and it will be fixed eventually." This feels like a BS, get off the line response.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

I wish it was that easy. I had my valid account number, receiver number and phone number for the look up data point; as well as both my security code and last 4 of social security that are needed to verify my account. Every combination I tried from the above data resulted in the same, failure to validate, error I had been getting since day 1.

I ended up making a couple more calls to the 888 number, the second time escalating to a supervisor. They had to set up my security question then have me do the email me option. That FINALLY worked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)