Can't detect even transponders on 110/119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I'm hooking up an old Dishplayer 7100 that I have had previously hooked up to my current setup, but it is not detecting the even transponders on 110 and 119. It does find both odd and even on 148 just fine.

I also have 2 622's hooked up that are working fine.

I have 2 DPP 44's with two power inserters.

Anyone have a clue what I need to do?

Thanks!

Last edited:
i saw at customers house they had 7100/7200 with DPP 44 switch but to make it work they put in dish pro adapter

Interesting...

i saw at customers house they had 7100/7200 with DPP 44 switch but to make it work they put in dish pro adapter

DPP 44 switches are backwards compatible. The power inserter should have powered the switch. Hmmm...

The even transponders are the "higher" voltage transponders in a legacy system, though. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions, I tried them all before I read them.

I tried the 7100 on all 3 lines, to no avail.

I have forced the software download twice with "Jenny". It finally started seeing the evens on 119, but I still cannot get it to see the evens on 110.

I used to have a Dish Pro adapter, that I had to use previously, but sold it once I had this setup. If I could try one before buying to see if it would work, I would, but I don't want to spend the money, if it's not going to work.

Besides, this 7100 was working with this current DPP44 setup about 2 years ago.

It's just very strange.....if anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.

I'm hooking up an old Dishplayer 7100 that I have had previously hooked up to my current setup, but it is not detecting the even transponders on 110 and 119. It does find both odd and even on 148 just fine.

I also have 2 622's hooked up that are working fine.

I have 2 DPP 44's with two power inserters.

Anyone have a clue what I need to do?

Thanks!
I checked my install manual and there's info in there that both Dish Player models are NOT compatible with DP PLus technology. I have a new manual in the truck..I'll check that one and be back later to update.
but i am thinking the Dish Player models may not be compatible..I'll verify.

that's why i said try with DPP adapter, it's your best chance and id should work i had cases when 4900 and 2800 didn't work with DPP 44 on even transponders until i put in DPP adapters

that's why i said try with DPP adapter, it's your best chance and id should work i had cases when 4900 and 2800 didn't work with DPP 44 on even transponders until i put in DPP adapters

You ca try that as well. But I believe the Dish Player 7100 and 7200 may be incompatible with DP Adapters as well. BTW you cannot use a DP adapter with DPP EQ..In fact it is not necessary..All models except 1000, 2000..etc are ok with DPP as long as there is at least one DP receiver as part of the system AND that DP receiver is connected to the power inserter at port 1 on the DPP 44.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts