Can't find 119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jsaxon2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
I have a Dish 500 with a Single LNB. I have found 110, but I cannot find 119. Which way do I need to adjust the dish from the current position that is locked on 110? Up down, left right? I am in 17745 zip code. I have EA setup, but I need 119 for my SD locals since the HD locals are on a spotbeam that does not reach me.

Thank you very much. I have tried for 2 days and couldn't find it, but I dropped it 4 and slowly moved west and boom there it is.

I'm curious as to whether the EA dish was a professional install or a self-install. I live in the same area with the spotbeam problem, and in the past few weeks I've seen two EA dishes installed within a few blocks of my house. One has since been replaced with a Dish 500 for 110/119 and another for 61.5. I would think the techs would know better.

As far as changing from an EA dish to a 500, maybe it is a line of sight issue. If they came back and changed after a few days, maybe the cust realized or wanted different channels that would necessitate adding/ realigning the dish. With some of those "tech.'s" out there,it is possible that they didn't have all sat's. when they activated, then had to go back later and add or realign. Knowing some of those customers out there, maybe the guy moved the 1000.4 to another location and stuck up the 500 for standard def. channels. Hard to call without knowing cust. package or line-of-sight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts