Can't find NBC or CBS clear QAM on Time Warner (Buffalo)

mj2502

Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
Can't find NBC or CBS clear QAM on Time Warner (Buffalo). Found ABC and FOX at 1.2 and 1.3 respectively. Can anyone else find these channels? I scanned 240+ digital channels in, and have gone thru them 1 by 1, but can't find NBC or CBS. Help.

Can't find NBC or CBS clear QAM on Time Warner (Buffalo). Found ABC and FOX at 1.2 and 1.3 respectively. Can anyone else find these channels? I scanned 240+ digital channels in, and have gone thru them 1 by 1, but can't find NBC or CBS. Help.

93.1 - WGRZ - nbc

93.2 - WIVB - cbs

That is the way they show up on my one tv that doesn't have a hd box for.

Bump...it's going to depend on your TV. I have one that shows the locals as subchannels of 87 and 88, another that shows them as 1-1 and 1-2 (more than one channel shows as each).

Bump...it's going to depend on your TV. I have one that shows the locals as subchannels of 87 and 88, another that shows them as 1-1 and 1-2 (more than one channel shows as each).

I think it all depends on when you scan for channels and your local system. TWC is using Switched Digitial Video to expand their bandwidth to add the additional HD Channels.

Yep - but a select few channels are still non-SDV. You won't be able to get SDV channels in clear QAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts