Cant find Shepherds Chapel on Manhattan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mooonshinner

Original poster
Feb 19, 2011
ky
i just bought the manhattan receiver,well i scaned 99w an i cant get the shepherd chapel channel, will that receiver pickup that channel or is there something i need to do

shepherd chapel channel is an analog channel. Others here in the forum can recomend where to look for an old analog stb. All other channels should play fine w/ the manhattan

antalog receivers

i was trying to get the shephard chapel,but i need a analog receiver to do so, i have a manhattan,sonvicveiw4000,an veiwsat receivers, and a bsc621 lnb,and a few ku band lnb's, will i need a differnt lnb for analog singles or will the bsc621 do the job,i also have 7 foot mesh dish,what would be a good analog receiver

I moved the post to the C-Band area

The LNB will work fine for analog

As for an analog receiver? Check Ebay...most are cheap and the shipping might cost more than the receiver. Or maybe someone on the board here has an extra one that they are not using.

4DTV receivers do analog also as well as move the dish and digicipher. I don't know if you can find a reasonably priced one though.

According to some other threads, all 4Dtv receivers now go for $300, $400, $500, or more.
Probably best to look for an analog-only, for closer to $20. :)

A lot of free/cheap BUDs you find being offered, come with an analog.
I got a like-new Toshiba (?) with a free dish (see AMCI dish in my signature).
Even had a fancy Ajak H-H mount for that price. :)

Might be time to do some early Xmas shopping for your dish farm. ;)

iPhone 4

Shoot. I've got an old analog receiver still in the box. But I'm not at home to see what it is. I never liked it and shipping would be high. Prolly in the 20 -30 $$. Range If interested I can find out what it is. It's not a 4dtv. But was a eBay special once

Status
Please reply by conversation.

install of servo motor

bsc621 lnb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts