cant get a specific TP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

srgrounds

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 11, 2008
I cant seem to get retrojams on galaxcy10 or any channels on tp 12114 i believe it is, im getting the rest of them though. Any thoughts? thanks.

Davage

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 26, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
By not getting them - do you mean just the audio? Do you get picture but no sound, or just nothing at all? Both of the channels on that frequency are using AC3 audio and require an AC3 processor to listen in..

srgrounds

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 11, 2008
No picture at all, i got fortec 31 inch sg2100 motor sonicview 8000, i get most of the rtn channels but it seems on tp 12114 where retro and some other channels are on i get zero Q. Also invacom lnb.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
i think if you have the ability to delete a transponder , i would delete it and either re scan it or manually enter it in. i just manually entered it in on mine and it popped right in

srgrounds

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 11, 2008
i think if you have the ability to delete a transponder , i would delete it and either re scan it or manually enter it in. i just manually entered it in on mine and it popped right in

I will give that a try, thanks.

srgrounds

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 11, 2008

Thanks that worked, got it back, its a great channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts