Can't Get Anywhere with CSR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smaug07

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
I am a Sunday Ticket sub with 4 payments left but I want to pay the amount remaining in full because I am starting a new monthly household budget and want my D* bill lower going forward. I called D* and the CSR told me they could not just take the remaining amount and apply it to my bill because I "signed up" for the 6 payments before the season started and it can't be changed now. First off, I did not sign up for the 6 payments, it automatically renewed, and second, what is the difference - I want to pay what I owe...I am not looking for a discount and I am not looking to cancel...I just want to pay the whole balance and start fresh. I was on the phone for almost a half an hour and asked to talk with a supervisor, who never took the phone after almost 20 minutes. Am I supposed to believe in this day of computers that they cannot apply this charge to my bill so I can just pay the freakin thing??? I simply can't believe that I can't pay what I owe and that I have to continue to pay the monthly charge. D* continues to boast how great their customer service is..."best among cable and satellite providers" they claim. Well I can tell you that my last several calls to D* have been unsatisfactory and it has left quite a bitter taste in my mouth. I pay a lot of money to D* and have for almost 12 years, but, in my opinion, they have gone and continue to go downhill. All I want to do is pay what I owe to them with good ol U.S. currency and they won't even let me do it. Some great customer service!

Just pay them the extra amount and it will show as a credit until it is used up.

Just pay them the extra amount and it will show as a credit until it is used up.

I was thinking the same thing. Pay your Sunday Ticket balance and then just keep paying the amount of your normal bill every month.

As the others have said, pay it and it will show up as a credit on your bill.

I've done that for many years now.

However, even though I pay my bill ahead of time (once a year) they STILL make me do the autopay !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)