cant get channels on 110/119 with dishpro 500

go4it24

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
meridian ms 39305
i have setup my vip222k reciever with a dish network 500 dish with a dish pro twin lnb i guess, i can align and see 119 but i am missing channels and somthing is not right. please help any information !!!!!

If you're hitting 119 with the 110 LNB, the receiver shoul also hit 129 and tone on the 119 LNB. Make sure that the receiver can lock on the 110 satellite without a "wrong satellite" message.

If it's a dish pro twin lnb you need to run two cables to your receiver, one to each of the inputs. If it's a dish pro plus twin lnb then you only need one and you can connect to either output on the lnb.

If it's a dish pro twin lnb you need to run two cables to your receiver, one to each of the inputs. If it's a dish pro plus twin lnb then you only need one and you can connect to either output on the lnb.

Exactly.. Make sure you have a line from the LNB to each satellite input on the back of your 222. (There are 2) If you only have 1 line and are using a separator it will not work off a dish pro. If you DO have a separator and are only using 1 line, then you must have a dish pro plus LNB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)