Can't get digital lock on 922.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm one who is living on borrowed time, no doubt. I thought about doing this, but after what Asket said here....well I'm even more reluctant to try it now...especially the dangerous situation part. It's not the success rate that concerns me, it's the failure rate. And like they say..if it aint broke, don't fix it.

On a side note, since I didn't want to start a new thread to ask this question, but has anyone with a 922, but isn't subbed to anything, did your clock on the 922 spring forward over the past cpl of days? Mine still hasn't. I even parked it on X4 with a good dc lock for 2 days..still wouldn't change.

Yes. Working fine. DSR922, no subscription, clock changed and accurate. No battery change yet... working up the courage.

I'm still getting not getting my DSR922 clock to change to DST. Where did you say that you parked your unit? I have been having clock setting updated on C3-103 until the change over the DST. Now that location does not make the change.

I'm still getting not getting my DSR922 clock to change to DST. Where did you say that you parked your unit? I have been having clock setting updated on C3-103 until the change over the DST. Now that location does not make the change.

I had mine parked on X4 901 for two days. Then I tried 256 on X4, still no clock change. I may give C3 103 a shot, since I wasn't aware this sat could be used to update anything. If it worked for you in
the past, maybe it will work for me now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts