Can't get E-Arc, but Dish is calling me every week. Do I even need it on this setup?

The 61.5 is barely making it to the left of the tree. a few deg to the right and you are hitting the tree. The tree is really close the garage where the dishes are therefore, you can't get through the tree or even above it. It's too close to the building. ...

They may find another place to put the 1000.4. My Dish 500 dishes were on middle of the western face of my roof. The new 1000.4 is on the edge of the eastern side of my roof, pointing to the south/south west. So again, I would recommend letting Dish send an installer and let the installer decide what is best.

Technically the only channel that I even care for to be in HD is the Fox Soccer Channel (149), the Dish Network 110°W channel list shows that it's available on 110.

It's on 110 TODAY, it may not be there tomorrow. The only way to be sure you get and continue to get all your paying for is to have a complete western or eastern arc, adding a wing for your locals if necessary.

The 61.5 is barely making it to the left of the tree. a few deg to the right and you are hitting the tree. The tree is really close the garage where the dishes are therefore, you can't get through the tree or even above it. It's too close to the building. ...

I just checked, I am not sure I can get the 129 either, it is very low and the neighbor also has tree in that direction.

"Actually, you can replace the current lnb on your SuperDish with the 1000.2 lnb and then repeak the dish for 129. The 1000.2 lnb has an extra port for the 61.5 input."

So this setup would work, if I can get a clear shot on 129?

OK time has come for you to stop 2nd guessing & have them come out and take a look. The tech can give you a much better idea what can be done and maybe you just have to top a couple of trees and maybe if they are you neighbor he/she won't really care as long as it doesn't cost him anything.

So this setup would work, if I can get a clear shot on 129?
Yes, this set-up will work. I am currently using this type of set-up. You should consider giving the E* techs a shot at this for the EA though. As others have stated, you will probably get a receiver update as well. But if you are a real DIY'er, like I am, or don't want the 2 year commitment, then this will work provided that you have LOS for 129.