can't get Hopper the finish download?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scottwebb

Original poster
Dec 14, 2013
gainesville ga
the install consist of two hoppers, three joeys, one dual node, western arc. We could not get either hopper to finish the download? The hopper w/ sling passes the " first step by showing all sats w/green check marks. Goes right into download mode, but never finishes. The other hopper does a 5 out of 5 step, but never starts a download, nor does the menu even appear like the other hoppers menu. Kind of just looks like every other Dish IRD. After trying many things we dropped the node and put in a showroom 922 which works great so the customer would have something to watch. Help

I have not install many dish hoppers with dual node. 119,110,129. It's very frustrating since I do have tons of experience w/ satellite technology. I was hoping when I called "advanced tech support" they would tell me something useful besides "change out your Hoppers".

You can also try it without the node (will operate as dual tuner instead of 3 tuner) or try waiting it out. My Hopper was stuck for like 20 minutes then was OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts