Can't Get My Directv Discounts in my Bill

ziggy1222

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
I have been trying to get my agreed upon discounts in my Directv bill for the last 8 months or so. I also can't get the Showtime charge removed even though the service was turned off before the free promo expired. Every month I call the loyalty department and they say they have no control over when the discounts are implemented and they claim the Showtime billing has been turned off even though it stays on my bill. Some say it takes an extra month to get implemented but it never happens. They have redone the service order 3 times. I have been able to get them to give me credits for the delay. This last month(after a December service order) however the rep said there was nothing she could apply to give me a credit and I would just have to wait one more month for this latest order to be implemented. Just got my new bill with no discounts along with Showtime charges after I had the rep promise me it would get fixed next month. I have no AT&T wireless...just Directv service. I don't get consistent answers from the different reps and I really need a direct contact number to a supervisor. Is there any department more effective than the loyalty department?

Has anybody else experienced these kind of issues or have any ideas. Thanks.

cancel.
discounts are getting harder to come by
did they give you an order confirmation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)