How long after disconnect does DirecTV take to send me instructions on returning equipment

i got an e-mail the next day on how to return the boxes. more than likely they will have you bring em to the fedex store!!! they will e-mail you a receipt with the model numbers and serial numbers of the boxes to with your acct number.. print that paper up and bring that into fedex to because it has your acct number on it and they will need it!!!!

Reactions: whitewolf8214
They should have told you then. I'd get in contact with them if I was you.
wonders if the OP has checked there e-mail??? they told me they were sending out boxes to send my boxes back. but whata ya know they sent me an e-mail with my acct info and make and model and serial numbers of the boxes they wanted back. and they wanted me to drop em off at a fedex store near me!!!

wonders if the OP has checked there e-mail??? they told me they were sending out boxes to send my boxes back. but whata ya know they sent me an e-mail with my acct info and make and model and serial numbers of the boxes they wanted back. and they wanted me to drop em off at a fedex store near me!!!
This is the only email I received:
quote:
Regrettably, your DIRECTV service was disconnected on 2/2/2020. In approximately 7 days, you'll receive a bill. If your service was cancelled before the end of your agreement period, you will see an Early Cancellation Fee on that bill
end of quote.
I called customer service and they told me to ship the equipment to them either thru UPS or Fedex. They will need a/c number and name. I can always make a copy of the billing statement for that info.
I will wait a few days to see if any instructions will be here . If not I will return equipment through UPS

This is the only email I received:
quote:
Regrettably, your DIRECTV service was disconnected on 2/2/2020. In approximately 7 days, you'll receive a bill. If your service was cancelled before the end of your agreement period, you will see an Early Cancellation Fee on that bill
end of quote.
I called customer service and they told me to ship the equipment to them either thru UPS or Fedex. They will need a/c number and name. I can always make a copy of the billing statement for that info.
I will wait a few days to see if any instructions will be here . If not I will return equipment through UPS

What equipment do you have? It's possible that they don't want it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the instructions for returning the equipment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the instructions for returning the equipment.
You talked to them, they said to return it .... drop it off, you need the Account number and name, thats it.
Keep the receipt for your records ...
No need to wait on an email, as it may or may not come.

Reactions: KE4EST
I sent back a HR44 that had a bad hard drive, had no paper work from DIRECTV at all, went to UPS store they scanned the label in the bottom of the unit and used their own box for shipment, they know where to ship it to.
They gave me a receipt and told me it was "very important" not to lose it as it was the only proof that it was shipped.

Reactions: krynn and AZ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)