cant get pass 33% for amc 3?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

amc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
i was wondering if anyone see anything different with this pitcure? the 6 ft bud is for g18 .cant seem to get any thing other than 33% even on 101,97 ,87 .:(

Attachments

• Picture 446.jpg
    Picture 446.jpg
    778.9 KB · Views: 221
i had it working when it was mounte on the patio for amc4, 97 amc3 ? the part about the LNB is aimed high on the dish.could be a little concern . im wondering if its the pole ?
its plum on top i checked it with the level .im wondering if it where the pole is welded in pieces?lak7 i had no problem with signal when it was mounted on the patio .i wanted to move it beacuse i hate the pan on the house so i put it next to my 6ft pan . i might add
there is power line above it . it doesent seem to have any affect on the 6ft dish.

Have you rotated the LNBF? It will be considerably further away from the center or zero setting than other satellites to its east. Fine tune if you have not already done so.

Prime Focus Vs Offset Dish

Must be the camera angle but things look out of wack.

Attachments

• dish1.JPG
    dish1.JPG
    722.7 KB · Views: 185
Another Ray

OK this looks like the LNB is aimed high on the dish. But it is probably just camera angle.

Attachments

• dish2.JPG
    dish2.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 166
Must be the camera angle but things look out of wack.
explain a little in detail fi you could.?not the camera i moved it a little but i could put it back .
im thinking maby the pole could be the problem .if you look at the black pole to me it looks like it got a bit of a crook in the middle wher its been welded ?i moved the lmb in hoping that will solve the problem.

OK, rule of thumb for offset dishes is (from sat-sig). If you look from the bottom of the dish just over the top of the LNB that is where the satellite is in the sky. That line is called a ray and is parallel to the actual dish signal path.

Check your plumb on the back of the dish clamp, is it plumb? Check plumb all the way around the top of the pipe.

Well, If the camera was more to the side of the dish and a little higher the perspective might be more true.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)