Can't get to a specific thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael252

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
(near) Dallas, Texas
I tried to visit the "Dish Network Technical Discussions - VIP 622 & 722 Running Bug Thread" sticky and I get the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 202

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3277) in [path]/includes/functions.php(2953) : eval()'d code on line 29

This appears at the top of a SatelliteGuys page. All other threads work just fine. I visited the thread discussing the menu on/off issue, but mine is off. I even tried cycling it on, then back off as a test, but I still can't get to that specific thread. I'm on a Mac using FireFox. (It works using Safari, but I seldom use it.)

Any ideas?

See if you can get to it now...

I am getting to it fine on Firefox 3.5.2 on MAC OS X 10.6.1 without any issues.

But the error you mentioned is a server side issue, basically an error running the PHP code. I am going to clear the PHP cache on the server as sometimes that causes issues like that. :)

I would bookmark that one since its the only thread doing it and its just something that the "threaded mode" does not like when its trying to draw the page.

Who knows if the new software (when its available) will handle it or not. I hope so. :)

Thanks again, Scott.

Oddly enough, once I use that link, it seems to fix things. I can access the page through the "Dish Technical Discussions" page now. I tried this with my home and work computers (both using FF), and once that link is used, all seems ok. Go figure.

Thanks for you help.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts