Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
You might have noticed a new Toolbar at the bottom of the page. This new toolbar gives us some great new features!

Easy Search - You can search SatelliteGuys or Google with ease!
Translate - You can translate any SatelliteGuys into the language of your choice.
Games - Fun new games to play and pass the time away here at SatelliteGuys!
RSS Feed - Easy RSS feed access
Share - See something cool on SatelliteGuys? Share it on your favorite social network.
Twitter - Keep up with the SatelliteGuys twitter feed or Tweet your own Tweets!

Plus look out for other new functions as time goes on!

While we are very excited about this new feature, we understand some folks may not want a toolbar at the bottom which is why we made an option that allows you to turn off the Toolbar. To turn it off go to the User Control Panel and go into user options, or CLICK HERE. Then you will see the option to turn the toolbar off.

We hope you enjoy this new feature! Thank you for your support!

OK I'm looking and don't see a new Toolbar can you post a screen shot of it.

I checked in control panel and it is on but I don't see it.

Scott it only works with my Firefox & explorer...Google Chrome didn't bring it up.

I might want to add, It did not show up in Firefox or explorer UNTIL I cleared my cache

Cleared my cache and still don't have it on Firefox.

Here is what I see on Firefox after clearing my cache.
It sits right above my desktop toolbar.

Attachments

• toolbar.png
    toolbar.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 141
Is this thing not Mac friendly? Don't see it on Safari or Firefox.

Last edited:
Turning the toolbar feature off then back on worked for me as well in User CP Options. I got a pop up notification after I done that about the toolbar which I never saw a popup notification before on this site.

Scott, The biggest thank you I can give you on this one is the option to turn it off. It was very annoying.

The games on it are very very good. ;) I see lots of folks are using the translate option which is cool. :)

I had to turn it off, it was generating errors on pages. It worked on the main forum list, but when entering a forum like the pub, there was an error on the page, then things like the forum tools would not work. (vista 64, IE8).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)