can't get to the dish network website today.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
they are changing screens with various items but the screen is kinda greyish and there is nowhere to click on. i want to go to dishnetwork.com and it comes up dish.com. i have a dish account so i can't even sign in. is this a temporary situation? thanks, charlie

Did you get it to work it is working fine right now here.

tryed mydish.com. that worked. when i put in dishnetwork.com, the browser went to dish.com and that's the only thing i could get then. thanks for the help. charlie

they are changing screens with various items but the screen is kinda greyish and there is nowhere to click on. i want to go to dishnetwork.com and it comes up dish.com. i have a dish account so i can't even sign in. is this a temporary situation? thanks, charlie

Ok, with the initial grey screen there should be a pop-up screen that asks if you are a current customer. If the pop-up does not appear you could possibly have a pop-up blocker in your browser. See if you do. If one present see if you can disable blocking for just that site.

I had sorta the same problem which I corrected yesterday. I would type in DISH Satellite TV Packages From $19.99. Ask About HD Free For Life.. The grey screen would appear and then a white pop-up would appear for about 2-3 seconds. Then the entire browser screen would turn to white and the tab would just sit there saying "connecting". I am running Firefox 11 and IE 9, so I made sure everything was up to date, it was. The only commonality between the 2 browsers was I am running DNT+ (Do Not Track Plus) on both. I went into settings and allowed DISH Satellite TV Packages From $19.99. Ask About HD Free For Life. to run with DNT+ disabled(just for that site). Dish site now loads correctly.

I had been using alternative route to pay the Dish bill online using the Dish Forum site. Now I can go in either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)