Can’t log onto Spectrum on Firestick, HELP!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Specialsnowflakes

Original poster
May 20, 2019
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning all,

I can’t seem to log onto Spectrum on the Firestick. I enter my credentials and it just sends me back to the log in screen again.

I wind up having to use the Apple TV by casting the phone or iPad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SS

Good morning all,

I can’t seem to log onto Spectrum on the Firestick. I enter my credentials and it just sends me back to the log in screen again.

SS
Did it ever work? If not, not sure what to tell you. Maybe uninstall the Spectrum app, reboot Firestick, and reinstall Spectrum app.

Otherwise, try just rebooting the Firestick first and try again.

I used to have the Spectrum ROKU app, and it was terrible. Had to uninstall/reboot/reinstall it frequently to make it work.

Reactions: Specialsnowflakes
Good morning all,

SS
Does Spectrum have a Firestick app now? I don't see one in the app store. Only the app for phones and tablets.

Reviving a old thread. I have Spectrum in the upstate of SC both at home and at work. I don't know what has happened to them, but for the last 3 months it is getting almost a 50% chance of it working for a day, The growth in the are is amazing but I don't know if it is their expansion for new developments going up or what. It is aggravating at home, but at work it shuts down my shop management program, the two phone lines and the Credit card machine. They have been great for 12 years, but the last few months are really bad. Oops, sorry Mods, had multiple windows open and meant to post in the provider forum. Please move it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)