Can't Login to TimeTrax Support

piratefan2

Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Is anyone else having trouble logging into the TimeTrax Support System? I've tried it on a couple of machines in different locations and I get the same error message everytime (see bottom of this post). The problem just started last night.

On a side note, does anyone here have any idea why I am getting error code REG104 on my home computers? I use DirecWay satellite internet at home. I can use the trial version fine, but the system always says me registration code is not valid for my modem. I am trying to using ReCast Online.

Error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e07'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Syntax error converting the varchar value ' <html> <head> <title>Error 500: Internal Server Error</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> </head> <body> <table width="500" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" bgcolor="#CC0000"> <tr> <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong><font col...

/helpdesk/logon.asp, line 72

I am getting a "page can not be displayed" message when logging into my account on their site. My TT setup is shutting down with error code 117. I am assuming that it is becuase their servers are not responding.

Any ideas what is going on?

My TT keeps shutting down

My TT setup will not stay running either. I get a message at start-up that says "unable to retrieve current version number from the web." TT then shuts itself down. I double checked my Internet connections, and am definitely able to access the Web. I tried to open a support ticket, and also get the "page cannot be displayed" message when I try to log in to customer support.

Scott Doherty

Same issue

"unable to retrieve current version number from the web"

then after a minute or so (of me clicking "ok" on that dialog box) TT aborts. I assume it can't validate my setup is authorized because TT's servers are down.

Would be nice if they would fallback to functionality of our TT's when their server goes down.

d

Now I'm getting REG205 - TT says I don't have an Internet Connection. Their servers must be down. I can't login to the web site again either.

Since they put a time limit (1 year) on the availability of support and upgrades, they should give everyone extra days when the service goes down.

I have been a paying customer since last Friday and I am very disappointed in the performance of this software so far.

Time Trax servers are down, all day. Musta been one helluva problem!!!

Anyway, It looks like timetrax REQUIRES their site be up.

This is totally bogus. If they go down, their entire customer base puts their thumbs up their a**holes.

What a problem.

They should run in some kind of offline mode for a day or 2. Systems are not perfect! This pretty much proves it

phil

This is cracy. NO OTHER LEGITIMATE COMPANY USES THIS TYPE OF REGISTRATION SYSTEM! NONE!!!

Get with it guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts