Status
Not open for further replies.

mrplow

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 10, 2004
I can't open "new posts" from the home page(no drop down), If I open a news story it works on that new window. I have a MAC, I tried from home and work, old mac's and new macs no luck. I am in classic mode of the site, It stopped working about 7 days ago.

I can't open "new posts" from the home page(no drop down), If I open a news story it works on that new window. I have a MAC, I tried from home and work, old mac's and new macs no luck. I am in classic mode of the site, It stopped working about 7 days ago.
Same with me. If you click on "Forums", then "New Posts" will work from that screen.

"New Posts" is not working from the Classic Look on the homepage. It however works on the rest of the site in Classic Mode.

We are no longer supporting "Classic Mode" in fact it will be going away in the future as will be switching software which will really keep classic mode from working.

I will use the new mode.

Classic mode was my favorite, the blue color of standard mode is too harsh. And there's no "New Posts" on the home page. You have to enter the forums first. 2.5 seconds I could spend more productively. :)

I always though what I was using was classic mode and then I was disappointed when I heard that it was going away (because I would not be able to live without it, ok maybe I would:)) and then I realized the mode that I love and use IS the "New Mode" :D

scott i think classic should still be supported if not too much hassle, if so maybe make another look similar to classic but full featured

classic more easy on the eyes imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)